Diagnosis & Therapy of Internal Diseases · 35 years of experience · Academic teaching since 2008 · Author of the specialist book "Gastroenterology for the practice" · Private Practice for Internal Medicine / Internist Specialist Practice · Center for Integral Medicine Leipzig
Medical Health Check: Manager Check-up
The Global Body Check Manager Check-up is a comprehensive health check that combines the most innovative diagnostics with a complementary view of the whole individual. Even with a busy schedule, you will find the time for your innovative health screening. Diagnostics, findings analysis and consultation need only one or two appointments with a total time expenditure of just three to four hours – as treatment of early detected disorders takes significantly less time than manifest illnesses.
Combine the useful with the beautiful and pay Leipzig a visit . There are many good reasons to do so, and it’s hard to keep it secret. A vibrant art scene, a pulsating nightlife, the charm of its historic architecture, not least a rich cultural and historical heritage, make the city a magnet for visitors from all over the world.
Phase 1: Diagnostics
- detailed anamnesis (dietary habits, exercise, sports, vaccination status, medication, stimulants, etc.)
- whole-body examination
- computerized ECG
- ultrasound of the abdominal organs incl. liver, gallbladder, biliary tract, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, prostate / uterus, abdominal vessels, urinary bladder, retroperitoneum (gastrointestinal)
- sonography of the thyroid gland
- CW and colour-coded Doppler sonography of the brain supplying vessels
- laboratory check-up, risk profile
- pulmonary function testing
- fecal occult blood test (colorectal cancer screening)
Phase 2: Evaluation
- Evaluation of the findings, findings report, therapy recommendation
- Sonography of the heart (colour Doppler echocardiography)
- An appointment for phase 1
- An appointment for phase 2 for evaluation and discussion
You’re in Good Hands
Make an appointment
If you would like further information, please send us a request including your preferred appointment date. We will be in touch. Of course, you can also contact us by phone on + 49-341-550-156-56. We are looking forward to reading your message.