Diagnosis & Therapy of Internal Diseases · 35 years of experience · Academic teaching since 2008 · Author of the specialist book "Gastroenterology for the practice" · Private Practice for Internal Medicine / Internist Specialist Practice · Center for Integral Medicine Leipzig
Medical Check-Up: Global Body Check Plus
Our Global Body Check Plus package is the most comprehensive health check on the market. This check-up combines the most advanced diagnostics with a complementary view of the whole individual. Our check-ups incorporate the latest findings in diagnostics, such as microbiome research, to obtain an overall impression of your health. It also includes an integral precautionary treatment approach for the long-term maintenance of your health and performance.
We will plan all necessary steps with you after the check-up to support your body’s regeneration and self-healing to maintain your performance and youthfulness in old age. Our holistic therapy concept includes microbiome therapy (intestinal cleansing), deficiency supplementation, deacidification and comprehensive nutritional advice.
What is the difference between Global Body Check and Global Body Check Plus?
In addition to extensive laboratory tests, a genetic microbiome check and examination of the cardiovascular system, blood vessels supplying the brain, vessels in your legs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid, lungs, spleen, prostate / uterus, the entire gastrointestinal tract is examined in our Global Body Check Plus programme. Your stomach, small and large intestine are thoroughly examined by gastroscopy, colonoscopy and a capsule endoscopy which will capture thousands of HD images from within.
We recommend the Global Body Check Plus, if one of the following problems has occurred:
- Recurrent gastrointestinal discomfort
- Bloating, discomfort before or after eating
- Disease in the digestive system e.g. Ulcerative colitis
- Blood in your stool
- Variation in your stool
- Diarrhoea, constipation, bloating and cramps
- Malignant diseases in close relatives
- You are over 45 years old and have not undergone a screening colonoscopy
Even with a busy schedule, you will find the time for your innovative health screening. Diagnostics, findings analysis and consultation need only one or two appointments with a total time expenditure of just three to four hours – as treatment of early detected disorders takes significantly less time than manifest illnesses.
Combine the useful with the beautiful and pay Leipzig a visit . There are many good reasons to do so, and it’s hard to keep it a secret. A vibrant art scene, a pulsating nightlife, the charm of its historic architecture, not least a rich cultural and historical heritage, make the city a magnet for visitors from all over the world.
Phase 1: Diagnostics
- Extensive anamnesis (nutrition habits, physical activities, medication, stimulants, etc.)
- Clinical examination
- Sonography of the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, prostate/uterus, urinary bladder, abdominal vessels, retroperitoneum (gastrointestinal tract)
- Color-Doppler echocardiography of the heart
- CW and colour-coded Doppler sonography of the brain supplying vessels (exclusion of vascular calcifications as a risk factor for stroke)
- Sonography of the thyroid gland
- Computerized ECG
- Spirometry (pulmonary function check)
- Extensive laboratory analysis
- Capsule endoscopy (small bowel capsule)
- Colonoscopy, polypectomy possible
- Preventive prostate check (for male patients)
- Dunkelfeld-microscopy of the blood
- Molecular genetic microbiome check including Leaky Gut profile
Phase 2: Evaluation
- Detailed evaluation of the findings
- Diagnostic report
- Individual therapy recommendation and advice
- Individual recommandations, if necessary advice on nutrion, vitamins
- Concrete planning for repetitive examinations
- Stress-reducing audio hypnosis from www.resetyourhead.de
- 1 x Body Detox Medical application
- Two appointments for phase 1
- An appointment for phase 2 for evaluation and discussion
You’re in good hands
Make an appointment
If you would like further information, please send us a request including your preferred appointment date. We will be in touch. Of course, you can also contact us by phone on + 49-341-550-156-56. We are looking forward to reading your message.